Jesi Lee, E-RYT® 200, RYT® 500, YACEP®
In our lives, joy and peace are often sought out through the external: joy coming from achievement of material possessions and peace from having it all, or being it all. After years of believing this, Jesi found herself in a yoga class where she came to know a new truth: it’s all within.
Jesi Lee is the owner and founder of PureJoy Yoga. She began practicing yoga in 2010 and has completed 900 hours of training and 1200 hours of teaching since. Most recently, Jesi traveled to Maya Yoga Maui to study 100 hours of the Yoga Sutras and combined Iyengar & Ashtanga style of yoga asana with Nicki Doane. She earned her 500 RYT designation with Karen Miscall-Bannon, focusing on embodied alignment and movement principle teachings. Jesi has also studied with Cathy Connors of Your Om Time and Tyler Langdale of Yoga Shala Sacramento. Her yoga journey stands as a testament to the endless possibilities of life. As we open our bodies through practice, we open up our lives and hearts.
Her classes are challenging, playful and light-hearted, and a safe space for cultivating a richer relationship with life and yoga.
Teaches: Gentle, Beginner Flow, Yoga Basics, Restorative Yoga, Power Yoga, Vinyasa Flow, Hot Power Yoga, Tapas,* Privates
- Yoga Shala Sacramento (100 hours, 2011)
- Leap Yoga of Folsom (200 hours, Yoga Alliance Certified, 2013)
- Embodyoga® West, Karen Miscall-Bannon (300 hours, RYT 500 Designation, 2016)
- Mindful Yoga Therapy with Suzanne Manafort (15 hours, 2016)
- Prenatal Yoga Primer with Julia Piazza (3 hours, 2016)
- Embodyoga® West, Karen Miscall-Bannon (200 hours, 2017)
- Maya Yoga Maui with Nicki Doane (100 hours, 2017)
yoga schedule – purejoy yoga
Coming January 2018
View full schedule at PureJoy Yoga
*a slowed down version of the practice modeled off the teachings of Karen Miscall-Bannon and Nicki Doane.